Monday, June 10, 2013

Mondays Suck





Mondays Suck!

We all know Monday's suck, so to help make it better, lets get our quote love in for the week.

Quoting your favorite line from a cheesy movie or ridiculous friend always makes us feel better. Makes us laugh or swoon.

So tell us your favorite quote from the book you're reading. Cheer us up. What's so great about the quote?



Here's how it works (you can see my example below):
Tell us the page # or % (if you know it) where we can find the quote, the title of the book, author and finally -- THE QUOTE!
This book has so many funny liners that I had to share 2.

Page 82 of STRANGE ANGELS by Lili St. Crow (WARNING: Explicit language)

“I put my head down, barely aware I was screaming like a goddamn cheerleader in a horror movie, and ran for my life.
-Dru Anderson




Page 173 of STRANGE ANGELS by Lili St. Crow (WARNING: Explicit language)

Fuck off! I don't need you complicating things! I'm dead, Goddammit! Don't you get it? I'm fucking dead!,
...“You're not dead. You're too goddamn annoying to be dead...
-Dru Anderson & Graves 
 
Sorry for the language if you are offended. I will not change the quote for internet.

As I near the end of this book, I am reminded of the main character in a completely different series, Kate Daniels. Dru is like teenage Kate. Full of spunk and ass-kickery. If you have read either this book, or the Kate Daniels series, I suggest you read the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment