Monday, June 3, 2013

Mondays Suck



Mondays Suck!

We all know Monday's suck, so to help make it better, lets get our quote love in for the week.

Quoting your favorite line from a cheesy movie or ridiculous friend always makes us feel better. Makes us laugh or swoon.

So tell us your favorite quote from the book you're reading. Cheer us up. What's so great about the quote?



Here's how it works (you can see my example below):
Tell us the page # or % (if you know it) where we can find the quote, the title of the book, author and finally -- THE QUOTE!

68% into Edge of Truth by Natasha Hanova.


“...you put sunscreen on my back then tried to kiss me.
“What!” She let go of the stick and took a sideways step.
“See, I knew that would get you to let go of my walking stick,  --Neven & Rena
 
This was a cute interaction between the two love interests in the novel. They were both holding the walking stick, both refusing to let go so the other could have it. It wasn't until Nevan made up a story about Rena kissing him, did she drop the stick. I laughed a little at this. Reminded me of something my husband and I would have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment