Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday's Suck



Monday's Suck!
Let's Rock out!

Okay, now that we've Rocked, on to quoting. 
We all know Monday's suck, so to help make it better, lets get our quote love in for the week.

Quoting your favorite line from a cheesy movie or ridiculous friend always makes us feel better. Makes us laugh or swoon.

So tell us your favorite quote from the book you're reading. Cheer us up. What's so great about the quote?

Here's how it works (you can see my example below):
Tell us the page # or % (if you know it) where we can find the quote, the title of the book, author and finally -- THE QUOTE!
So sorry, it apparently was not a reading weekend. I don't have any new quotes for you. What I do have though is the Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters trailer. Check it out! It's worth headbanging over right?



I absolutely love this series. First off, I'm dyslexic, so any book that turns a learning disability into a symptom of the gods, I'm all over like white on rice.  Actually, all they have to do is cast a dyslexic character as the hero/heroin, and I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment