Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Best of 2012


2012 has nearly come and gone. I have read excellent books, and books that really made me hate NetGally. Half-way through the year, I purchased a Kindle. My husband thought it would be a good idea to pay for a portion of it as long as I bought Fifty Shades of Grey (thinking he might get lucky because of it). Sadly, Fifty Shades of Grey was the top of my crappy & abandoned list. Over rated.

I wash my hands. A new year means a better start on amazing books. I am excited for the books to read. I just started on the second novel of one of my 2012 fav's, Shadows (Ashes Trilogy #2). I am also attempting to read A Shimmer of Angels before it's publication date, and a friend suggested The Warded Man. So I've got a good start for the New Year.

So I post my top reads for 2012, just before the world's eminent end. I am planing on posting after 12/21/2012... I don't think the world is going to end this Friday, but just in case, I wanted to let you know what I thought the best reads of 2012 were. 


    #1 Ashes          #2 The Hunger Games
#3 Hush, Hush#4 The Pledge#5 Iron Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment