Monday, July 2, 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts.

I just wanted to apologize for my tardiness of the next book review. I may have bitten off more than I can chew this time. I decided to take on three books, one paperback and two digital copies. The problem is, at this time, I don't own a Kindle or other electronic reading device (other than my iPhone), and apparently, the Kindle app for the computer does not sync with the iPhone Kindle app...


What I can say about the 3 books I am currently reading:


57% Complete
Current rating:
C+
Feels a little ADHD. There's a plot, find Clary's Mother & the Mortal Cup, but are we always on the path to resolve the issues? Not always...
23% Complete
Current rating:
C+
I actually thought there was a mistake when I started reading this. I was expecting YA, and got something else for the first chapter. I'm not a fan of jumping from adult to adolescent POV.
30% Complete
Current rating:
D+
I am really enjoying the story line, it has an interesting idea... but I feel that there is too much and not enough all at the same time. To better explain, I want more physical description... but less (she awoke, then got out of bed, then put her cloths on, then her shoes before she headed downstairs to see what was for breakfast...) I am reminded of something my mom used to have to do to my brother "Turn the water on, take your cloths off, get in the shower, scrub with the luffa, make sure there is soap in the luffa. Don't forget to wash under your armpits...)

No comments:

Post a Comment